Arabian Spar is the most reliable and trusted name in manufacturing and supplying scaffolding products in Saudi Arabia and other Middle East countries.
Arabian Spar is engaged in manufacturing and supplying with the latest advanced technology a wide range of scaffold steel pipes and tubes, such as Round Tubes/ Square Tubes/Rectangular Tubes/HR-Black Pipes /GI Pipes/GIS Tubes/Galvanised Pipes/Galvanised Tubes/Scaffolding Pipe/Scaffolding Tubes/ARAMCO Seamless Pipes & Tubes, etc.
Arabian Spar offers quality and safe Scaffold Pipe/ Tubes in a variety of sizes, finishes and dimensions to meet different needs of our clients at best industry prices in Dubai UAE, Al Jubail KSA, Ras Al Khaimah UAE, London England (UK), etc.
Arabian Spar is also known for its presence in custo
mers’ markets for its safe and most reliable stocks, supply and export to varied renounced industries in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, UK, and other Middle East/MENA countries.
SCAFFOLD TUBES & PIPES
Scaffold Tubes and Pipes are metal steel sections of pipe used to erect a scaffold in building construction structures. The scaffolding structures allow workers to access the upper levels of a building and guarantee a safe operation. In this construction structures, scaffolding tubes/pipes can adjust its length to best suit to a particular length of construction’s structure. In addition, scaffolding steel tubes/pipes also vary in size as well as a function according to the intended application requirement. Arabian Spar is a specialized Scaffold Tubes/Scaffolding Pipes manufacturer and supplier in Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, UK, Dubai UAE, Middle East and other MENA countries.
Scaffolding Tubes & Pipes Types
Scaffold Steel Tubes/Pipes can be divided into three main types:
- Standards Scaffold Steel Tubes/Pipes
- Ledgers Scaffold Steel Tubes/Pipes
- Transom Scaffold Steel Tubes/Pipes
- Arabian Spar Black Steel Pipes and Tubes are regarded as the best raw material of a scaffolding The Standards Scaffold Steel Tubes/Pipes which are vertical provide strong support for the entire scaffolding construction structures.
- Ledgers Scaffold Steel Tubes/Pipes run horizontally between the standards pipes to provide lateral support.
- Transomstructures in construction work for different industries.
Scaffold Steel Tubes or Pipes run perpendicular to ledgers tubes/pipes to add stability to the scaffolding structure.
Transom Steel Tubes also provides a surface which can uphold Scaffold Boards/Decks, i.e. platforms on which scaffolding structures are built. These scaffolding tubes are jointed by couplers which can prevent excess movement of the structure.
Materials Used for Scaffolding Tubes/Pipes Making
There are 3 types of material used in manufacturing scaffold pipes or tubes such as
- Steel Material
- Aluminum Material
- Composite Material
Either metal steel or aluminium is used as a raw material to make different kinds of scaffolding tubes/pipes. The Scaffolding Steel Tubes make the scaffolding structure heavier with exceptionally strong strength to bear the load of heavy construction material and labourers. The scaffold steel tubes are mostly galvanized to make Pre-galvanized Steel Pipe with a layer of zinc which can prevent rust and corrosion from the outside operational environment.
While Scaffolding Aluminium Tubes are much lighter than steel tubes which cannot support huge and heavy objects. The scaffold aluminium tubes don’t need to be coated with zinc because of aluminium’s ability to resist rust and corrosion.
However, the composite material is used to manufacture scaffolding pipes or tubes which increases the price in comparison to steel or aluminium pipes. These tubes are both galvanized and without zinc coating. If clients do not want to galvanize scaffolding tubes/pipes, they are advised to use other chemical treatment such as painting or oiling.
How to Keep Structure and Workers Safe
Customers are advised before purchase any Scaffold Pipes or Tubes to consider the followings:
- They should check scaffold pipes/tubes thoroughly for any signs of damage before purchase.
- Scaffold Pipes or Tubes should also be resistant to various factors like temperature variation and water.
- Hooks and hardware of prefabricated platform units must be checked regularly for looseness, distortion and cracks. Because damage can be if the scaffold pipes/tubes are thrown or dropped.
- Ice, snow, oil and grease should be cleaned from them.
- Scaffold platform pipes/tubes must be resistant to slip and free from water accumulation.
- Regularly check pipes/tubes on the scaffold as weather, rot, and general use can damage them.
- Do not test the strength of pipes/tubes by jumping on them as it can make undetectable defects or damage.
- Pipes/tubes should be stored on a firm level surface to prevent warping.
- Pipes/tubes should not be painted before keeping in-store as the paint can hide defects.
- The thickness of pipes/tubes should be as per universal standard considering construction work safety.
Moreover, by keeping the safety and security of structure along with workers, scaffolding customers should not compromise with the kinds and quality of scaffolding pipes/tubes. For this reason, a Galvanised Steel Scaffolding Pipes/Tubesare always more suitable for long term projects as they have better strength against damage and they won’t rot.
Arabian Spar Scaffold Steel Pipes/Tubes Quality
Arabian Spar Scaffold Pipes or Tubes are one of the most reliable and tested quality products with competitive price available in Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, UK, Dubai UAE and other Middle East countries. They have the following required features:
- Keeping in mind the ever-evolving requirements of our precious clients across the world, Arabian Spar offers an exclusive range of Scaffold Pipes and Tubes.
- Arabian Spar Scaffold Steel Pipes/Tubes are manufactured using advanced techniques and premium quality mild steel at our vendors’ end. Moreover, this pipe can be availed by our esteemed clients at an economical price as compared to the market price.
- Arabian Spar scaffold pipes/tubes are of strong and good looking with the most loading capacity.
- To strengthen the structure’s loading capacity, Arabian Spar Galvanised Steel Scaffolding Pipes/Tubes are designed with the help of latest advanced technology.
- Arabian Spar scaffolding tubes strictly conform to BS1139: Part 1: Section 1:1 and latest ARAMCO general instruction on safety requirement of scaffolds GI 8.001
- Superior quality 4mm galvanized scaffolding tube, available in various lengths up to 6.4m (21′)
- Fully conforming to EN39:2001 Grade S235GT.
- 48.3mm diameter x 4mm nominal wall thickness.
- Superior quality 3.2mm high yield galvanized scaffolding tube/pipes, available in various lengths from 5ft to 21ft.
- The high yield S355 galvanised tube is 20% lighter than the standard tube.
- Made from galvanized steel, Arabian Spar scaffolding Tubes offer maximum reliability to industrial construction project, as they are protective, zinc coated, weather-resistant to prevent rusting.
- High-quality BS EN 755-2:2008 aluminium tube, available in various lengths up to 6.0m (20’). Other lengths can be cut to clients’ required size upon request.
- Arabian Spar always tries to be the most reliable manufacturers, and so its scaffolding products are designed, manufactured and developed with the latest technology and global scaffolding market trend.
- Arabian Spar has qualified and experienced research and development (R&D) team who is always curious to learn and apply the advanced technology of construction field used in the USA, European Union, Japan, Australia, etc. ensuring the quality to the standard of SGS, JIS, ASTM, BS and others.
Arabian Spar Commitment to Customers’ Services
- Arabian Spar ensures our customers’ goods to be delivered safely and on time.
- Arabian Spar has qualified experienced technician and packer.
- Arabian Spar provides container loading plan as per customers’ products quantity ordered.
- Arabian Spar arranges for long-term cooperative freight forwarding and shipping company.
- Arabian Spar came into being with an aim and objective to be a professional one-stop engineering scaffolding products and services supplier in Saudi Arabia, UAE, UK and other Middle East countries.
Arabian Spar Scaffold Pipes/Tubes Products
Arabian Spar produces now high-quality laser-welded tubes from 0.19 mm to 152.4 mm diameter, and various other sizes of Round Tubes, Square Tubes, Rectangular Tubes that can be used for any application requiring the greatest performance.
Scaffolding tubes are supplied in HR (Black) & Galvanized type, mainly 3.2mm and 4.0mm thickness with standard specification EN 39, EN 10219, BS1139 in the following shapes:
- Round Tubes are supplied in HR (Black), Galvanized (Hot-Dip) or Pre-galvanized types can be used in the structural and fencing application, Produced from ½’ to 6″ inch different thickness.
- Square Tubes are supplied only in HR (Black) & Pre-Galvanized type. Can be used in structural, Furniture and other commercial application. Produced with various other sizes and thicknesses, from 16mm x 16mm to 120mm x 120mm
- Rectangular Tubes are supplied only in HR (Black) & Pre-Galvanized type. Can be used in structural, Furniture and other commercial application Produced with different sizes and thicknesses from 20mm x 15mm to 100mm x 60mm
Locations for Arabian Spar Scaffolding Products & Services
1. JUBAIL- KSA (H O)
ARABIAN SPAR CO. LTD
King Abdullah Road, After Flyover, Behind KPS 33
Post Box -1396, Al- Jubail – 31951,
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Tel : +966 (13) 3619096, +966 (13) 3627320
Fax: 966 (13) 3618032
2. RIYADH KSA
ARABIAN SPAR CO. LTD
PO Box 4424, Ring Road, Exit-22,
Faryan Street, Riyadh-14515
Tel: +966 11 2044947
Fax: +966 11 2044947
3. DUBAI – UAE
SPAR TRADING LLC
PO Box 15188,
815 F – Ibn Battuta Gate Offices,
Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 549 985054
Tel:: +971 455 78125
SPAR SCAFFOLDING FACTORY
Near Riyadh and Saudi
Fransi Bank Behind KPS 33
Al Jubail KSA
Tel : +966 (0)13-3627320
5. RAK – UAE
SPAR STEEL INDUSTRIES LLC
PO Box 37374, Plot No. P111,
Al Ghail Industrial Park,
Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
SPAR SCAFFOLDING LTD.
Suite No. 2, Frendown, Wooderford Road,